CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

And the weekend comes to a close!

I'm rather happy with how much scrapping I got in this weekend. It was a beautiful first weekend of Spring here in South Jersey and I managed to get 7 or 8 layouts completed on top of doing some spring cleaning (washing windows, curtains), getting the kids spring/summer wardrobes started (with a GREAT sale at JC Penney), dinner out in AC last night and then most of Sunday spent visiting my mom and shopping with Susie (although we came home empty handed!). I just wish Mondays didn't come around so fast. I seem to have gotten some scrapping mojo back and am afraid that the work week will kill it once again! But the bills must get paid. :(

Anyway, here's the rest of the layouts I did this weekend:

0 comments:

Post a Comment