CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Blog!

I really didn't have many (not sure I had any!) followers anyway, but I decided to jump-ship from Typepad to Blogger. So welcome to my new blog!! Mainly what you will see here are my scrapping layouts for challenges, etc. And probably some posts about life, family, kids....that kind of stuff!!

To start this blog off right, below is a layout that I created today based on a sketch at Pencil Lines. I've been using sketches as a jump off point for some time now and quite often they bear no resemblance to the original sketch, but this one is pretty spot on:
I have no clue who makes the paper as its been in my stash for a longgggggg time and there are no mfr. markings on it anywhere.
This next layout I made this morning. Its nothing to write home about but I love it more for the photo than the layout itself. Its an OLD photo....from 1975 of me, my sister and brother:
Papers used were from October Afternoon, My Minds Eye and Cosmo Cricket. I love how all three of these lines worked well together. The flowers I cut on my Cricut using the Wild Card cartridge.

And finally, this layout I did based on a PageMaps sketch for a challenge over at ACOT:
The papers are mostly Bo Bunny with a little DCWV glitter paper at the bottom.
Thanks for looking!!!

2 comments:

Christy

Such sweet layouts!!

Melissa

You are really inspiring me to try some new ways of doing LO's!

Post a Comment