CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Decking the Halls!


So this isn't exactly scrapping but I had to show off my latest project! During the crop last week at A Cherry On Top, Jess had a class on this awesome altered frame. I thought about it all week and Friday night we were out and about and I stopped in AC Moore and picked up a $2.50 frame. All the rest was supplies I had on hand already. The frame is covered with old book pages that I cut into 2" circles, twisted on a pencil and hot glued to the frame. The frame took about 4 hours from start to finish, not including the insert but I absolutely love it and John suggested I make one for his mom for Christmas....THAT says a lot as he's not big on the compliments on my crafts. I do want to change out the bow at the bottom with a chunkier ribbon but didn't have anything on hand. I am also going to make inserts with different holidays and seasons. If you want to see the full instructions, the class thread is here: Jess's Altered Frame Class.

Here's another view of mine:
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment