CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

More crop layouts

Last one for a bit as my son has a football game soon! This was for challenge #3 at the ACOT Crop. You had to message someone you have never messaged before and ask their favorite color. The layout has to be predominantly that color. My person said RED. The other requirements were bling and and alphabet. I used MME Lost and Found papers, Heidi Swapp hearts, Maya Road Stickpin in the red prima rose, Recollections bling and Thickers alphabet.


Wish us luck on the game. Its the playoffs and my son has some high school scouts watching him. If he does well and gets a scholarship I may not be forced to move to a better school district after all. THIS IS BIG!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Betty Anne

Not sure why but my link to your site hasn't been working so going to make a new link. I'm so glad to see that you are still blogging. Love your layout and I have my fingers crossed all goes well at the football game.

Pat

Gorgeous LO!!! Good luck to your son.

Gale

Really awesome crop challenge results. Super page!

Post a Comment