CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dinner At Cracker Barrel


I love scrapping photos right after they are taken. It doesn't always happen that way but so far I have done two layouts using photos I took last weekend when we went to Busch Gardens. This was our dinner on Friday night, after having left New Jersey at 3:30am, driving for 5 hours and then spending 6 hours in the park. We were all tired and hungry and Cracker Barrel was right next to our hotel. The kids aren't big fans of Cracker Barrel although John and I like it! I used the sketch by Stacy at Sketches for You for her weekly Stash Challenge. I had to use the sketch and buttons. Mission Accomplished!! The papers are My Minds Eye, lettering is JenniBowlin for the little round letters and Basic Grey Capella for the bigger ones. The Old Fashioned ephemera is by K&Co. that I got on clearance at M's two weeks ago during a major K&Co blowout they had! I think it was like 99c for the big pack that was normally $4.99!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Leinad

Nice layout! I LOVE your title font. May I ask what cartridge is it from (cracker barrel)?

Post a Comment