CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Let's Try This Again!



As I was getting ready to upload my page to ACOT I had to check to see what Challenge number this page was for. And its a good thing I did because I clearly did not follow instructions on the first try! The challenge is as follows:

1. Use White Background
2. Use Black/Grey
3. Use one other color.
4. Stitch or doodle around your photo.
5. Use a quote.

As you can see from the first try in the post below, I chose to ignore the last two requirements!! Once I noticed this I revamped the layout a little. I actually like this version better as I wasn't crazy about the titling on the first one! And the other good thing is while I was digging through bins for the Love Quote booklet I KNEW I had, I found a gift card to ACOT worth $5 that I have NO IDEA how old it is! I hope it didn't expire!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment