CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Scraplift Challenge


Still plugging along at the challenges! Three done so far and its only 1pm. I have to pick the kids up at 2:30 and I'm pretty sure that my momentum will screech to a grinding halt at that point so I'm very glad I've gotten this much done already this morning. I think I only have 3 or 4 more to go to achieve my goal of completing EVERY challenge! AND I think I will complete the Scavenger Hunt. The only one that's got my a little weary is the double page layout. I used to do nothing but double pagers but the last couple years I've sort of shyed away from them. We'll see...

Anyway, this layout was done for Challenge #....I don't remember! But its a scraplift challenge. Since the original page that I lifted is not mine I am not comfortable posting it here but if you would like to see it, please check it out HERE in the ACOT gallery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment