CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Sometimes its just BLAH!


I have three more challenges (well 2 after this one) to do and they are the three that I liked the least for the crop! I was originally excited about this one because I knew I had these photos of the ocean we took last year when Hurricane Earl was passing through, but once I started working on it, it just wasn't going anywhere. The problem came in with the restraints that I had for this challenge. We were to use the below advertisement as inspiration and had to maintain the four small pictures down the side, one large photo and a lot of journaling. It didn't leave me much creativity once I accomplished all the "requirements". But---its another layout done and a memory captured and I suppose at the end of the day, that's all that's really important anyway.


1 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor

I think you turned the "rules" of the challenge into a very inspiring layout, Susan! Good job! :)

Post a Comment