CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I crack myself up!!


This layout evolved like you would NOT believe. I came home from work knowing that I wanted to scrap this photo of me from last summer taken by my loving family just moments after falling over backwards on my chair! I was using the newest sketch at Sketch Inspirations. I started with some lovely floral papers and flowers and it just wasn't working. Seriously, FLOWERS and this picture don't go together! Out of nowhere the title popped into my head and I went back to the paper stash and made a new selection. This is what I ended up with and it makes me laugh just looking at it! I showed it to my kids and boyfriend and they laughed too...however, they were laughing at the picture!!!

I have a bunch more that I scrapped over the weekend that I haven't posted yet. Might try to do that later. But for now, a chicken caesar salad is calling my name!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

D

LMAO!!! What a fabulous layout!! So funny and real :))) Love the whole "case" theme.

Leinad

This is fantastic! What a great page to match a super funny moment! I love seeing your pages - I love the things you scrap and your style, how you document your life!
Leinad
scrapsticklepop.blogspot.com

Post a Comment