CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

8 Days In A Week Please!!

That's what I need! At LEAST one more day in a week! (Preferably an extra Saturday!). I love Spring and all that goes along with it, but it wipes me out!! More things to do and it seems like less time to do it all in!! I only managed ONE page in the last 8 days and its not even a great page! Its cute, but its school portraits and you know how that goes. They aren't the best photos anyway!! I did this for a challenge over at Challenge Masters to use Spring in your title. Now, for some scrappy news! I have two announcements to make...I think I already told you about one but honestly, I'm too lazy to check my back posts. Anyway, announcement number one is I have been named a Diva at Challenge Masters. I will be hosting the "A Day In The Life" challenge for the next 6 months.

I just posted April's challenge this morning....  

April Fools' Day is celebrated all around the world on the April 1 of every year. Sometimes referred to as All Fools' Day, April 1 is not a legal holiday, but is widely recognized and celebrated as a day that tolerates practical jokes and general foolishness. The day is marked by the commission of good humored or funny jokes, hoaxes, and other practical jokes of varying sophistication on friends, family members, teachers, neighbors, work associates, etc.Your challenge this month is to create a layout of someone acting "foolish"....funny faces, pranksters, dressing up silly, etc. If you don't have any pictures like that, how about telling a story through your journaling of a funny joke your child told you or something that left you feeling like a fool or silly!

So why not head over to Challenge Masters and join! Its a fun site, with tons of great challenges every month and you couldn't ask for a nicer group of scrappers!!! 

And now for my second announcement! Last week I was asked to join the team at Sketches2Scrapbook to design some layouts for their Scrapbook Sketch App for you iPod, iPad, iPhone, etc. I will be designing for the new release! I LOVE these apps and have used many of the sketches from prior releases! There are two versions: a FREE Lite Version with 12 sketches in it for everyone to demo the app, and a FULL version with another 104 sketches for the low price of $4.99 (US Dollars) - the FULL version also gets you the sketches from the free version (so a total of 116 sketches). I'm so excited to be working with them and hope that if you have an iPad or and iPod Touch, you will check out the Apps! So that's all for now! I have about 2 hours before its off to the baseball fields for the rest of the day! Maybe I can get some scrapping in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment