CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Love Those Eyes!


Holy moly did this layout come together quick. I was sitting here on my laptop wanting to scrap but having no direction or inspiration. Then Trisha over at Sketch Inspirations posted this week's sketch and off I went. I started out a little different...was being creative in my photo editing and tinted the black and white picture pink but it just didn't go. :( I'll use the print on a different layout eventually I am sure!

I used Theresa Collins Posh papers, Prima flowers and pink ice heart charm, Thickers and Glitz letters, Recollections Dew Drops. Ribbon, butterfly and buttons from my stash. The butterfly (ther are fluterbies on the pape too but I covered them with flowers and the pictures so I added a black on at the bottom of the right side picture) qualify this over at Frosted Designs.
And another long weekend comes to a close.....its been a long one for me....and not in a good way! I'm actually looking forward to work tomorrow. Of course that will change 10 minutes after I ge there!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lydia

Love this color combo....great layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!
Lydia

Erin Reed

this is such a great project!! love those colors and your detail is fab! thanks for playing at frosted designs!!

Post a Comment