CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Lily Bee Sketch Challenge


I saw the sketch challenge over on the Lily Bee blog this morning while I was supposed to be working, and all day long I had ideas swirling in my head! I LOVE Lily Bee and was lucky enough to get in on their "grab box" right before Christmas so I had a lot to choose from! I ended up using a piece from the Audrey line for the background and for the accent piece at the top and photo corners, a piece from Catching Fall. The bracket journaling spot is from Vintage Poppy. The rub on sentiment is also Lily Bee from the Lovely collection! I used items from four different lines and they all went together great!! I'm also submitting this for the Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday challenge to use bling (I used orange pearls in the flowers and orange rhinestones as accents around the page) and the April Supply List challenge at A Cherry On Top which is to use pop dots (on the tag), a stick pin and a die cut paper (journal spot).

The photos are my daughter when she was small sharing Daddy's soup. Daddy always at Progresso soup and to this day if we are having soup and sandwiches for dinner and you ask my daughter what kind of soup she wants, the answer is still "Daddy Soup".

4 comments:

Lydia

Great layout and I love how you captured those memories! So glad you played along with Frosted Designs this week. :)
Lydia

Anonymous

Your layout is absolutely gorgeous! I love the pics of your daughter and her Daddy--what a sweet memory! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Frosted Designs!

Unknown

I love your layout! The collage style of embellies at the top is very cool!

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs this week for our Bling Challenge!!!

Angie A.

very nice layout.thanks for playing along at frosted designs...

Post a Comment