CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Tickled Pink

This is one of my absolute favorite pictures of Susie and Daddy. They were both so sleepy and barely had their eyes open when I took the picture. I used all My Minds Eye Lost and Found for this one, adding some flowers, pearls and butterflies. I think its so sweet. The title is for the Music Challenge at A Cherry On Top - a song with a color in the title. The sketch is by Beggahuna and its the weekly challenge sketch at Stuck On You Sketches. I am also entering it at Frosted Designs for the bling,

14 comments:

Maureen Reiss

Great job w/ the sketch!!! This LO is beautiful!!! The pic is soooo adorable!!

Lydia

This is really pretty and your use of bling is just right. Thanks for joining in at Frosted Designs this week!
Lydia

annette

terrific take on the SOUS sketch .. adorable photo !!! X:)

Anonymous

Wow! This is really gorgeous. I love the paper strips and your color palette.

Anonymous

How totally gorgeous is this! You knocked it out of the park with this one!
So sweet and such a warming photo, gotta love those!!!!!

Hugs, Leah

Sandi Clarkson

Wowzer, this is just stunning. Love the photo and of course the MME papers! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

ruth

Gorgeous layout...I love everything about it! The balance is perfect, I love the inking, I love the colors, I love the big circle and of course I love the bling! The pearls are the finishing touch along the border there.

Thanks for taking the challenge this week at Frosted Designs!

Fern

Susan, this is beautiful!!! I love the MME papers, the pearls and the butterflies.. I love it!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck On U Sketches and over at Frosted Designs!! Hugs!!

Nanne

Aaaaaw. that is absolutely so utterly ssssha-weet!! love that pic and those colors and prints are to dye for.. Just an all out perfect take on this weeks sketch..
Bravo!! you go girl..
Hugs
Nanné

Eli

sweet photo and a great take of the sketch.

HarmonySweetpea

Lovely. This is so pretty and great photo.

Stine Ursin

OH. The photo is so adorable!!! love how you used the bookpages, and the papers are so soft and lovely! thanks for joining in at SOUS!!

Ness

this is absolutely gorgeous, I love your take on the sketch. Beautiful!! Ness xx

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman

This is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at SOUS

Post a Comment