CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

Bubbles For Autism!

"Thousands are expected to join with southern New Jersey's FACES Autism Support Network on Friday in the organization's annual Blow Bubbles 4 Autism event to increase awareness about autism and promote hope for families of those who have the disorder." 

I am proud to say that I participated as did my kids!  I work at Stockton College where Robert Ross undertook the organizing of getting staff, students and faculty to join the cause!  And at my kids school, at the same time I was blowing bubbles 2 towns away, they were blowing bubbles too!!  Autism has not affected me personally but I have watched in heartbreak as a friend struggles daily with her daughter.  We have distant friends who are touched with it.  And there are far too many that we don't know at all suffering with this awful disorder.  If I can help in any way, albeit small, I will!  Here's a couple pictures of the event!



1 comments:

Angi Barrs

What an AWESOME event for Autism awareness. Love it. :)

Post a Comment