CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dunes


I squeezed in one last layout for today. Its a two pager....not crazy about two pagers but I did this for an upcoming sketch at Let's Scrap and that's how the sketch is! I used papers by TPC Studios Mediterranean Summer and the blue crinkly paper is something new I just got called Banana Leaf Paper. Its got a really neat texture but its a pain in the butt to cut! I painted with two colors of blue at the top and bottom of the layout which also qualifies it for Cindy's July Challenge at Sketches For You. That's all I have.....I MUST sleep now! Good thing is I am off at 2 tomorrow and don't go back to work till Monday! Yipppppeee!! Gotta love short weeks!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Wendy

NICE!! Those are some yummy papers!

Michelle H.

Very beautiful LO!!!
Love the paint and the papers!!
Its nice to have you over at S4A!

Unknown

I love your two pager!!! This reminds me of the dunes at Tybee Island. Beautiful papers too!
YOu should link this up to the Bonus Challenge at Practical Scrappers, it is a beach layout!
AND.....you won the prize pack at Sketches in Thyme this week! email @ neeneesparks@gmail.com to get your blinkie and your shipping addy! Congrats!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Post a Comment