CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The End of a LONGGG Week!

I didn't think I was going to get here!! But its here....its Thursday evening and the start of my WEEKEND! Woo Hoo! I have been going non-stop since Monday and have been SOOOO looking forward to tonight! I have my list of sketches ready and am anxious to get into my scraproom and do some creating tonight and tomorrow! I haven't created anything since Sunday and I miss it! Monday night I went to a Little River Band (I know, I know...but it was FREE!!) concert with my girlfriend and was out past 11pm. Then Tuesday night was John's 45th birthday and we celebrated by going to a show at the Tropicana in Atlantic City and then dinner at PF Changs (I kept the chopsticks to use on my layout!!) and didn't get home until after 1am. I am NOT used to two late nights during the week. Wednesday night I crashed and was in bed by 9 after running Susie to and from Crew practice! 

I did manage to create the below "JUMP" layout last night for the Sketch Challenge at ACOT but quickly realized that my scrap "mojo" just wasn't there after cutting into 3 pieces of paper THE WRONG WAY! I used Little Yellow Bicycle Free Spirit papers and a few of the peace sign stickers from Doodlebug. A few flower brads from Making Memories and letters from American Crafts and its done. Its just an "eh" layout to me but its done.


The below layout was created a while ago but it is for my Guest Design Team for July at Sketchy Thursdays so I couldn't post it till today. Again, it is just an "eh" layout for me. It drives me nuts that one day I can create several layouts that I just love and then the next day its gone and I can't seem to do much better than 'EH'! I used BoBunny papers, Recollections flowers, clock and acrylic saying by Kelly Pannaci, Bingo card by Jenni Bowlin, circle letters by My LIttle Shoebox, star gems by Creative Charms and Puzzle Pieces by K & Co. The photos are from a few years ago when we visited Historic Batsto Village.


Stay tuned....I'm chomping at the bit to get this posted and get started on some new stuff!!! Yay for weekends!!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Betty Anne

I don't think either of these layouts are "eh" LO. I love them both. Glad to hear you survived this week, have a fabulous weekend.

Post a Comment