CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

All That I Am


Phew, what a scorcher of a day. My boss let us out of work 1/2 hour early and I was soooo happy. I knew that I was coming home to some new scrapping goodies from ACOT! When I opened it I remembered I ordered the new Echo Park summer papers!! I LOVE them!! And as luck would have it, just minutes before I was starting this layout, Fia over at Sketches for You posted a color challenge that went PERFECTLY with these papers and the photo I chose of my mom, sister, brother and I circa 1976! All papers and embellies are Echo Park except the red letters which are Basic Grey Junebug. I also used the weekly sketch at Sketch Inspirations because you know I'm not happy if I don't get some mileage out of my layouts! I just couldn't figure out a way to get Mickey Mouse on here for Practical Scrappers! LOL!!

I got some great news today too!! I won the $70 gift certificate to CSN stores from the Sassy Lil Sketches contest!!!! See my original post with the layout HERE. How exciting!!! I can't wait to get it and spend it!!!!!!

OK, its only 8:30!! I think I will go shower and then work on another layout!! Both kids are out and John is snoring on the couch!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Unknown

congrats on the big win!!!! you can rack up with that one! Love the new Echo Park papers, this is such a fun and refreshing layout!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Post a Comment