CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 23, 2010

Pink Overload!!!

Third post today - scroll down to see others!

Do you think I missed any shades of PINK on this layout!! This afternoon I decided it was time to clean off my desk and reorganize a few things (not EVERYTHING of course!) because I was just piling stuff upon stuff everytime I sat down to start a layout. I purged some scraps and some paper that I knew I would never use giving that to the PALS program here in our town. When I finished that I had a large empty drawer so decided to consolidate my flowers. Instead of being in several smaller bins, they are all now in one large drawer. While I was sifting through some stuff I found the remnants of an old kit. I wanted to use the pink polka dot transparency paper by Teresa Collins and that's what I built this layout around. The photo is my daughter Susie when she was 3 months old! Don't you just love those chubby cheeks!! We were having internet issues this afternoon so I couldn't get online to make this layout along with a challenge or sketch so this one's all me! It does qualify for Practical Scrappers though because ALL of the papers used I have had for more than one year! I don't even think you can buy these lines anymore!!

Theresa Collins Crush paper, transparency and tickets.
Cloud 9 paper (pink at the bottom) and circle Sentiment
Fancy Pants Splendid (blue I Love You strip)
Queen & Co Felt swirls
Recollections bling....the last two swirls on that sheet...glad to be rid of more packaging!
Brad flower centers are Fresh Anthology by Making Memories
Flowers are a grab bag from JoAnns Fabrics
Pearl sprigs from AC Moore
Doilies by Wilton

1 comments:

bakscrap

I really should be active at practical scrappers I think. I laugh every time you talk about how old products are, I have tons of stuff that is over a year old. I shop a lot faster than I scrap!!!!!

Post a Comment