CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happiness


I think this is one of my new favorite pages. I know that I scrapped the top picture on a layout earlier today but it was in wallet size...this is the original 4x6 and it just worked for the layout so who cares....I scrapped it twice! LOL!! This sketch is for the weekly challenge over at Sketches In Thyme. I'll tell you what, the last few sketches there have been amazing! And I think the layouts I am creating with their inspiration are equally amazing to me! I'm so happy to have gotten three pages added to the Antigua book today!

The papers are Creative Imaginations Tidepool collection as is the chipboard border. The teal bling is Jolees as are the teal rhinestones scattered throughout. The white puffy accents are the end of what I had left on a sheet and I think they were Recollections. Pearls from my stash but probably by Recollections also. The little white flowers I am going to tell you again.....hit the bridal crafts section of your craft store! This was a bunch of 8 flowers on wire. I snipped the wire off, added a glue dot to the back and stuck them down! The entire bunch of 8 cost me 69 cents!! And you can glimmer mist them to match your project! I LOVE that aisle now!! The seashell embellishments are from K & Co. The large shell in the lower corner had a round gel circle on it that said CLAM BAKE but I popped that off and added pearls in its place! I added more pearls throughout the layout and a pre-made title that I have had for quite some time by Me and My Big Ideas. I couldn't believe how well it matched!!

I am also posting this over at Pages In Time for the pearl challenge. I'm not sure if I have anymore scrapping in me today!! I'm about to watch the season premiere of Hannah Montana with my daughter! LOL!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown

Girlie, you are a machine today!!!! I'm so glad that our challenge is inspiring you to create! That makes us very happy!!! This page is beutiful! I love the teal flourishes....they just pull the entire page together! Just stunning! Thanks for playing along withus again this week at Sketches in Thyme!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dawnll

Wow this is spectacular! I am with you about using the same pictures.I do what I like and especially if you have a great picture.
Thanks so much for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme.

irinka

very beautiful layout.

Debbie

Boy you sure put your time to good use this weekend! I love this layout! The colors are so rich and I love all the embellishments you used!

Barb Craft

First of all...let me say that you totally rocked the Sketches in Thyme Sketch challenge!! wow!! What a gorgeous LO!! And I just scrolled down to see all the LOs I missed when i was off camping last week.... you have been sooooo busy!! All of them are so fantastic... I am certainly going to be scraplifting a lot of those Disney ones!! But I have to say.. the photo of you on the floor did make me crack a smile!! I know we shouldn't laugh when bad things happen to people but since you were crackin' up, I thought it would be okay if I got a small chuckle out of it!! LOL!!
Barb :)

Fern

This is beautiful!! Luv, Luv, Luv the colors you used and the embellies are yummy!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!!!

Diana Fisher

Love this page!!! Great colors, too!! So cute!

Post a Comment