CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Go Lucky!



It's been a little while since I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers as inspiration. And in fact, I was going to skip this one because it was very similar to one I had done earlier this month using Lily Bee papers. But then it just sort of fell into place! I was browsing the May challenges over at Challenge Masters and saw that the Stash Challenge is to use at least 4 different patterned papers. I can't believe that I used EIGHT! This photo of Matt has been sitting on my desk for weeks just waiting to be scrapped. I was originally going to do a layout about his obsession with video games, but as I was cleaning up some papers on my floor, I found this Best Creations page kit that I won which was filled with green papers. Most were in small pieces as it was a pre-cut page kit. so that's how I decided to go with this sketch! I'm not one to use a page kit "as is" so this was perfect! Lots of little bits of paper! I matted everything on black cardstock. Let me tell you, this is one heavy layout! So many layers! I added a Horseshoe and a gold coin with a shamrock on it as "lucky" embellishments. The title fits my son to a tee. Nothing bugs this kid....he's truly Happy Go Lucky! I just hope he stays that way!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment