CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You Color My World


National Scrapbooking Day/Weekend is winding down! How do I know? Well. This layout only qualifies for TWO challenges and one of them is not even related to NSD! LOL! I think I record was 6 during the heat of the weekend!!

Challenge #19 at A Cherry On Top is to scrap a page using one of your favorite paper brands. I love me some Lily Bee! They aren't my FAVORITE....that honor lies firmly with My Minds Eye....but I do love their colorful and happy prints!

And in conjunction with this, at Lets Capture Our Memories there is a sketch challenge to create a layout based on the sketch using only Lily Bee papers. Easy peasy!!

I used papers from the Hello Sunshine, Happily Lost, Domestic Bliss and French Couture collections on this page! I also used my new die from Cherry Lynn Designs for the banner! LOVE IT!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

anazelia

beautiful page susan. love the bright colors against the inked black borders.

Post a Comment