CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Teresa Collins Versatility!


I seem to be on a Teresa Collins Designs kick today, but alas, I've used up the last of what I had! I really loved her sports and girly lines this year and hope she continues with more great papers! This first layout is using a sketch from Lets Capture Those Sketches. The color scheme/patterns are themed after my daughter's bedroom which is hot pink and Zebra striped. I added some acetate shapes by Making Memories that I have had for a very long time...but not nearly as long as the "girl" clothing tag. I've had that floating in my pink bin for years and its finally found a home on a layout! I snagged the photo from my daughter's facebook! Love that!

This layout is using Theresa Collins All Star line. I didn't have much left (except of ONE paper that I somehow accidentally ordered 12 of so have LOTS of that one left!). I again raided my OLD OLD OLD stash and finally used the Jolees Yankees stickers and the laser cut baseball border I've had for YEARS! I'm really glad to be using up some old stash. This page was a scraplift of Christy's page below for her May Scrapping the Boys Challenge at Challenge Masters.



2 comments:

jacque4u2c

Each one is just awesome!

anazelia

you know, I am not a huge fan or Teresa Collins, but I love what you did. May have to re-think my previous stance.

Post a Comment