CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy NSD!!


And we're off!! Its National Scrapbooking Weekend! YIPPPEEEE! I look forward to this weekend every year for the BIG Crop at ACOT and all the other sites and blogs I visit all year long. Unfortunately, this year it also falls on the same weekend that I have to work (just a few hours on Saturday morning) AND Mother's Day AND a baseball game for my son AND a birthday party my daughter has been invited to! ACK!! So I have to make the most of my time if I want to get all this done!! I did take off Monday and Tuesday to finish up some challenges for the ACOT crop as I do with every crop. Loking forward to a nice 4 day weekend (less the few hours I have to work graduation on Saturday). I work at a college and commencement is tomorrow. As much as I don't want to work, we get to know a lot of the students very well and its bittersweet to say goodbye and send them off into the big, scary real world, degree in hand!

Anyway, the crop at ACOT is well underway but on between some games I stopped over at Your Scrapbook Stash to see the happenings over there. This layout is based on the Sketch Friday sketch. Its my daughter 7 years ago doing the hula at her "luau" birthday party! She was too cute!! I used KI Memories papers, Tim Holtz On the Edge Die, a wooden palm tree from Michaels, Glitz and Thickers letters.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment