CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Life Doesn't Get Sweeter


OK, another cup of coffee in me and I feel a little better. I decided to just say the heck with it and will do what I can, if it inspires me. Stressing over scrapping challenges does NOT make for a happy scrapper or good pages!

This layout came together quick once I saw Challenge #14 at Scrap Whispers to scrap CHOCOLATE! I had to dig pretty deep but I finally found this photo of the kids posing with a Giant Hershey bar at Hershey park way back 10 years ago!! I combined this with Challenge #6 Sketch at A Cherry On Top , the challenge at Frosted Designs to use a Border Punch on your layout and finally the Buttons and Bows challenge at the Kraft Journal.

Papers are all My Minds Eye. Letters are Bella Blvd. and Glitz. Rosette made with my Tim Holtz die. Bakers Twine, a button, two brads and an EK Success scallop punch and this one's in the books!! I think I will hit the shower now!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

shelly

sweet layout :) i love the paper combo.

Unknown

Well it turned out great, love the bow you made adn that photo is way too perfect!

Anonymous

You incorporated all of these challenges beautifully. This LO is awesome. Love the border punch! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Frosted Designs.

Hugs,
Kristin
http://lilsweetpeasplace.blogspot.com/

Angela

I just adore this LO! gorgeous colours and design. thank you so much for joining in our on line crop this weekend!

Squirrel

How pretty! The double punched border is a brilliant idea. Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Whispers!
Rosey x

Lydia

There is so much about this layout that I like! The colors, the flower, the double boarder, the paper bows.....see?? :) So glad you joined us at Frosted Designs!
Lydia

Audrey Pettit

Great page! LOVE that fun photo. What a fun place to visit. Love your color combo here and love the papers. Your pleated bows are just amazing. :)
Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal.

Debbie Bakk

Love love love that border your layout is just adorable Thanks for playing along at Frosted designs online crop

Post a Comment