CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Laugh



Well thought I was done for the night but as I was blog hopping, I saw that Liz Chidester posted a new sketch for the Sweet Peach Crop Shop. I love Liz's sketches and enjoy participating in her challenges and those at sites she designs for. Sweet Peach Crop Shop is a monthly kit club and I think that once some of my current subscriptions are up, I may give them a try. I have 3-4 that I like and will have to narrow that down to two as I can't afford everything that I want!

I am posting this at the Paper Variety as well, where the challenge is to use Stars on your layout. And finally. Challenge #17 at Punky Scraps is to use the word Laugh or Laughter on your layout. As soon as I saw the challenge I knew the photo I wanted to use! My poor son is being tickled by his sister and cousin!

All papers are Moxxie "Chillin Out". I cut the stars from the back side of one of the papers, made the flower rosettes from my Tim Holtz die.

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo

Just gorgeous!

patti west

What a cute and so fun photo!!! Love how colorful and happy this lo is! Your big title is awesome! Thanks for sharing w/us at the Paper Variety!! :) :)

XXOO AMY

such a happy layout, it made me smile! thanks for sharing it with us at TPV!

mustangkayla

What a fantastic layout! Love the design and banner! Very cute!

Kelly Massman

This is adorable!

Theresa

what an awesome layout. congrats on being spotlighted on The Paper Variety!

Natalie Jane

Amazing layout :) :) thanks for playing along at Punky Scraps :) xox

mindy gallagher

Such a great layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at TPV!!!

misty

Such a cute pic! I love the bright colors!

Post a Comment