CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

I'll be in and out today....its 85 degrees here in NJ and it was in the 40's last week...I CANNOT and WILL NOT stay inside all day!  I'm participating a little in a couple different NSD crops on the internet and will post my layouts to this thread and update it as I do more.

I followed along in a "homemade paper flower" class and this was my rose....I LOVE it and it was SOOO simple to do!  First time I used my hot glue gun for scrapping!!

I just finished another challenge at ACOT.  I'm not real happy with this layout.  I have a hard time with this sort of paper....I always want to cut it but there's no real way to do that.

And probably the last for today...or at least for this post since its ALMOST tomorrow :) is this one which was for a challenge to scrap a page using the title of an '80s song!  I knew just what picture to use!!  This will also do double duty for Challenge 48 at Lets Scrap, where the challenge was to use three patterned papers, a solid somewhere on the layout and an altered embellishment (I smooched the rims of the sunglasses to make them pink...didn't come out as pink as I wanted but oh well):




1 comments:

Debbie

Nice layout Susan. Love your color choices! I've managed to do one challenge over at scrapbook.com and played along with several blog hops! Hopefully I might win something! Can't wait to see your other layouts.

Post a Comment