CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just say OHM!

LAYOUT PHOTO WILL BE BACK ON JULY 20, 2010
I forgot to post this layout I did of my daughter and nephew.  They decided out of the blue one day to do Yoga. They did this almost all summer long!! They would sit Indian style on the floor, pinch their fingers together and chant OHM! LOL!! It was too funny! The OHM sign I found on the internet and traced it and cut it out on my Cricut. Papers are old from my stash, not even sure who by.  I used the weekly sketch at Sketch Inspirations and also entered the weekly challenge which is "patterned paper" over at Practical Scrappers.  The pleated ribbon was flat but I pleated it and stitched it down the middle with my sewing machine.  The date stamp is 7Gypsies.

4 comments:

Karen

Great layout and I love the story behind it!! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers this week!
~Karen

D

That is so funny!!!

Kathy

Cute! I like how you found the appropriate letters for ohm....cool!

Lalo

Thats too cute :)
great LO & i love that "ohm" sign

Post a Comment