CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 21, 2010

Let's Scrap Blog Hop!

THIS POST IS PINNED TO THE TOP....SCROLL DOWN TO SEE NEW POSTS!

Hey there!!!  Thanks for hopping over to my blog.  This is the first stop on the Let's Scrap Design Team Blog Hop!    Below you will find a challenge based on one of the great Let's Scrap sketches.  All you have to do is complete this challenge, upload it to the Let's Scrap gallery with the tag "bloghop1", become a follower of my blog and leave me a comment letting me know you are participating.  At the end of the Blog Hop on May 21, 2010, I will randomly select one person to receive a small prize package.  But that's not IT!!  Keep hopping through the blogs....there are 10 of us playing along.  Complete the challenges at EVERY stop on the blog within the next two weeks and you're name will be entered into a random drawing for a $50 GIFT CERTIFICATE to A Cherry On Top Scrapbook Store.    And the best part....you have TWO FULL WEEKS to complete your challenges and when all is said and done you will have 10 projects completed and a chance at some great prizes!! 
Below you will find a list of those DT's who are joining us in the blog hop.  
1.   Susan
2.   Cori
3.   Deb
4.   Jean
5.   Sally
6.   Rosalie
7.   Scarlett
8.   Carolina
9.   Nana 

And now for my challenge to you -- I love shoes, I love purses, I love shopping.  And today as I was contemplating what to do for my part of the challenge I received an email from a nationally known shoe store.  The minute I saw this advertisement  I knew two things.....1. I have to go get those purple sandals AND the bag, and 2.  this would be the inspiration for my challenge.  Sooo, having said that your challenge is a two-parter:  Create a layout based on this Let's Scrap sketch....
and using this advertisement for color inspiration.  (Aren't those purple shoes too cute?  HAHA!)
Remember, in order to be in the drawing for a prize, please become a follower of my blog so I can see what neat things you are doing as well, upload your layout to Let's Scrap using the tag bloghop1, and return here to leave me a comment that you have uploaded a layout.  I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this great summer color combination!!  And finally, before you hop off to Cori's blog, this is the small prize I will be giving for participation in my challenge:

Three sets of Studio G Clear Stamps, a gold metallic Ink It Up pad and a 5x7 Making Memories mini album all never been opened or used.  Good luck....see ya on the other end of the hop!  Next stop.....Cori!!

39 comments:

dj

Yippie!! I love new shoes and bags...I can't wait to play along!!! Oh alittle FYI...your link to Cori is wrong...it takes to to some other blog.

Betty Anne

Looks like fun Susan can't wait to get started.

Cori Kozak

What a fun challenge! Can't wait to play this weekend!

Nicole

Wow great challenge, I'm gonna try to play along.

Carolina

Great challenge, love the colours you've chosen, what a pity they don't sell those around here, I'd be the first one in the shop!!!

Lisanna

It's a pleasure for me became a follower of you blog!!!

Jean

I just love your blog and am now a follower! Great challenge. Will have to see if I have anything in those colors.

Pammejo

I love the sketch challenge and am now officially a follower. I just did a card actually using this same color pallette. You should see on my blog http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/ Will definitely try out this sketch. It is toooooo cute.

Scarlett

Great sketch you chose Susan! Love the ad inspiration!!!

Unknown

Great challenge and love the colors too!!!

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More

Okay cute shoes! And I've become a follower and have copied down your challenge!

Anonymous

I'm glad I came back to check the requirements one last time before I made my LO...I had my own ad selected to use as a color palette! I missed the part about using this particular one the first time I read it. I've got mine posted on Let's Scrap. Love your blog!

MoMo sprnany

I have become a follower...and I'm headed over to Let's scrap to upload my finished lo! Thanks for the awesome inspiration!

dj

I have my page finished and uploaded!! Fun fun fun!! Thanks for the great challenge!!

Tracy

I uploaded my page, loved this sketch! My new BG papers were perfect for this challenge.

ShoppingTamii

Just finished mine...going to upload it now. Great challenge, I love having a color scheme to go by when I start pulling papers :)

Michael, Michelle, and Ava

Mine is finished and in the Let's Scrap gallery! I had so much fun putting it together! Thanks!

CStrickler

What a great challenge! I just finished mine and became a follower. Thanks for letting us all play.

Wendy

Love the shoes! The colors you chose are awesome! I used lots of my old Heidi Grace stash too.
Here is my layout that is uploaded to the site..
http://letsscrap.ning.com/photo/bloghop-1-cousins

Roulien Stahnke

Completed and uploaded!!! Loved the colours and I was able to use papers I had FOREVER!!! And I'm loving this bloghop!!!

Betty Anne

Susan I just uploaded my layout for your Blog Challenge. It's called Born to Shop and it is my furture DIL with just a few of her shoes and purses. I think the two of you would get along very well because she too Loves shoes, loves purses and loves shopping.

Unknown

Great challenge and sketch, hope to work on this one in the near future......Love those shoes and the purple, whoopie....

Chriss America Real

I just uploaded my layout. I wanted to do a layout of my best friend Renee and her flip flop obsession, seeing the sandles gave me the idea, I tried to copy the tatoo on her ankle as my flourish. I really enjoyed this challenge. thanks! http://letsscrap.ning.com/photo/blog-hop-1-flip-flop-girl?xg_source=activity

Kathy

Just coming in from a long weekend away, and trying to start the blog hop that I missed! Great job with this Susan! Wish I had had a blog site and could have been a participant. But you gals did a fab job, and I can't wait to get started on some layouts!

Amie

Awesome Susan, love your colorful blog!! I'm trying to play along!

HRH

Became a follower and completed your challenge! This is the first challenge I have ever done. Thanks for the great color inspiration!I now need to get that bag, lol!

Pammejo

completed the Blog Hop 1 challenge and have upload. Thanks for the color inspiration. I love to sew on my pages. Make sure to look at the paper beads. They turned out cute and so easy to make.

Nicole Brenna

Create challenge... I will be doing all the challenges this weekend!!!!

Jean

Just uploaded mine to the gallery.

CathQuillScrap

Loved your challenge for the bloghop. My layout is up in the gallery and also on my blog http://whatsupwithcathy.blogspot.com/2010/05/bloghop-layouts.html I have also signed on as a follower.

Unknown

Want to sell old scrap gold and jewelry for cash? It always helps to maximize the amount of money you receive for your old gold and silver if you know how much its worth.




Scrap gold jewelry

Nancy

what a fun blog!

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More

I finished mine! Here is the link -
http://letsscrap.ning.com/photo/hoopla-1?context=user

Thanks for a fun challenge!

Stacy H-W

I had such fun doing this LO. I ended up really loving the colors together. I am following your blog and here is the link to my page. Thanks for the fun challenge! http://letsscrap.ning.com/photo/forever-friends?context=user

The Watson's

Not to confuse you but I am following you under this login and forgot to switch over... again here is the link.

http://letsscrap.ning.com/photo/forever-friends?context=user

Kathy

Hi, Susan! Loaded my page today over at Let's Scrap, and I am a follower of yours! Great challenge....you did a lot of hard work to get this done. Thanks!

D

Last, but not least, I finished the blog hop with your sketch. I uploaded it to LS and you can also find it herehttp://lalasworldblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/like-flower.html.

Megan

I am now a follower of your blog, and I uploaded my layout to Let's Scrap. Thanks for a fun challenge!

Rita

I'm a follower.... here my LO
http://letsscrap.ning.com/photo/levico-1?context=user
thanks for the challenge and the prize

Post a Comment