CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Birthday Bunny


OK, so I lied. I told you I wouldn't be posting for the rest of the weekend. This nasty virus/cold/whatever it is has grabbed on in this house and I am now nursing two sick kids, John and myself! John is feeling better than the rest of us and went to the beach alone today to do a little fishing and just called with a report....36" 14lb Striped Bass...yippeee...Striper Cakes for dinner!

I feel like I have not been outside in WEEKS and am going stir crazy but Susie has asthma and when she gets sick I worry about her having a full blown attack so I don't want to go anywhere without her and don't want to push her. So home I am on a gorgeous, sunny day. I could just cry...really. Soooo, since I am stuck in the house I decided to check out some challenges online and instantly loved the new sketch up at Creative Scrappers this morning!

I have been meaning to scrap this photo of Susie and Johnny for a long time and keep moving it around on my desk. When I decided this was the photo I would use and went to look for papers to coordinate, I remembered that I just got an order that had some yummy Bella Blvd. papers. I LOVE this paper company. I'm slowly, but surely collecting each line she has and so far, have not found a piece that I don't like! The blue stripe, flower and green flowered papers are all from the Flirty line. I added the hot pink cardstock that I embossed with a Sizzix floral embossing folder. The flowers are Dazzlers by Petaloo, the journaling spot is Jillibean Soup, the chip letters are Basic Grey and the number stickers are ProvoCraft. Once I pulled the papers out, this layout FLEW together. I LOVE when this happens!

I'm going to get out of my scraproom for now.....maybe even just sit on the front porch for a little bit. I am feeling a Vitamin D deficiency...I miss my friend, the sunshine!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MoMo sprnany

This lo is amazing! I love all the pp's! I hope you and your loved one's get to feeling better soon!

Anonymous

What a gorgeous layout! Love the papers you used they really pop and work so well with this photo!

Suzanne

Love this page, such beautiful papers. Sorry you're stuck in with sicky peeps - hope things get better for you all soon.

Post a Comment