CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June PageMaps Challenge at Let's Scrap!

I haven't had any time for scrappiness since I started feeling better.  Too bogged down with work, then there's all the kids activities at night.  I finally had some time planned out tonight and wouldn't you know I was at work until 6pm and then after we had some yummy Chinese for dinner, I ran out of Ooomph!!  I'm now two layouts behind in the Bakers Dozen class I signed up for at Big Picture Scrapbooking.    Fortunately tomorrow is my Friday and although Matt does have a game, its at home so we shouldn't be too late.

I do want to give everyone the head's up about a great month long sketch challenge over at Let's Scrap.  Cheri and the rest of the Let's Scrap girls teamed up with Becky Fleck of PageMaps fame to bring you this great sketch!!

You have the entire month of June to work on this and upload it to the gallery at Let's Scrap to be in the running for a sweet prize!!  And if that isn't enough, here is the weekly sketch at Let's Scrap.
Participate this week to be in the running to win a $25 gift card to Memorable Seasons! 
 


And finally tonight, I have to post this picture of John, who after weeks and weeks of "just missed one", "had one but lost it", and a host of other responses when returning home from fishing, FINALLY brought home dinner!

Hope you are all having a scrappier week than I am!!!  I can't wait for Friday to get here so I can play with my paper again!!

2 comments:

Debbie

Wow big fish, but hubby was excited! Do I see a scrapbook layout in the future?

Betty Anne

Wow what an amazing fish, bet it took some work to get it to shore.

Post a Comment