CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 16, 2010

Another Challenge Layout

This layout is for the Manufacturer's Challenge over at ACOT. This month it is Little Yellow Bicycle. I used two papers from the Zinnia line. The only things not LYB are the green felt Thickers letters and the round letters which are SEI Momento. I love this photo of the kids. It was taken at the Wildwood Boardwalk just two short years ago yet they look sooooo young. This year has been a big growing spurt for both of them. They are knocking on the teenage door way to fast for me! Matt even had the nerve to walk through that door in March when he turned 13!! Where does the time go. Its times like this that I am so thankful for this hobby. No matter how old the kids get, they will have their whole childhood documented lovingly by me in my scrapbooks!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment