CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Un-scrappy Weekend :(

I don't think I will be able to scrap much, if at all this weekend. My mom is visiting for the Easter weekend and the only place for her to sleep is in my scrap room!! This is the time when I would normally be in there digging through paper and pictures and mom is already snoring! :) But I'm glad she's here....she's been through the ringer this past 4 months battling Lung cancer and fighting back harder than I ever imagined she could/would. So I may not be scrapping this weekend, but I have my mommy here and that's better than anything!!

Since I can't scrap, I have been visiting some sites I go to frequently and checking out the layout galleries. Over on ACOT I saw a layout that immediately drew my eye so I went to the blog of the lady who did it. She has a lot of neat layouts AND uses her Cricut and I am trying really hard to use mine a lot more so her layouts really interested me. So I became a follower of her blog and then saw that she has a "blog candy" going on and would like her followers to spread the word!

Soooo, if you like the new Basic Grey Green At Heart line, head on over to
Love Life's Little Pleasures and enter the contest!!

In case I don't post again, I wish everyone a Blessed Easter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment