CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oops, Had another one in me!

So after my last post I was blog-hopping and saw this sketch on Sketchy Thursdays. You had to use the provided sketch, use the color green and the theme had to be celebration. I wasn't going to do it tonight but I turned my head, looked at the pile of unsorted photos on my scrap table and this one was right on top! It matched EVERY requirement perfectly so how could I not do it. I even had the papers sitting out as I just got them (Crate Paper - Brook collection) in an order! Once again, you can't see it in the photo but the kraft cardstock is sprayed with gold Glimmer Mist. So another one done, bringing my total for the weekend to 9 pages done! Yay for me!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Debbie

Super layout Susan! I am jealous that you managed to get 9 layouts done. I only got two. I always stay clear of layouts with negative space, but I love how yours turned out. Great picture!

Julie Tucker-Wolek

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love this lo!!! That photo is ADORABLE and love love love the title work!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

heidi

this is awesome! love that look on his face! thanks for playing along with sketchy thursdays!

Post a Comment