CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday...oh how I love Fridays!!

I finished this one after baseball last night (we lost...but it was a heck of a game...14-13!! Matt made a few good plays and had a great solid hit to the outfield which got him a double). Its a "two-fer". First for the Sketchy Thursday's challenge and also for the Who's That Girl challenge! Its not a page that WOW'S me at all, but it does represent those items that I am all about RIGHT NOW!! I'm off again today (Matt's home too with an upset tummy) and just sorted through a huge order from ACOT so I',m gonna start scrapping shortly! Next up is the Manufacturer's Challenge over at ACOT.  This month it's Little Yellow Bicycle and I will be using the Zinnia line which is in this pile of new stuff I have!!  I'm sure I will have another post later once I figure out what other challenges I am "up for" today!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Christy

I think you are underestimating the WOW factor of your layout :) It's always hard to make 'about me' type layouts...but you did yours beautifully!!!!


Thank you for checking out Scrap It With a Song...can't wait to see what you create :)

Carla

Thank you for stopping by WTG to play with us this week! I love your layout! We have the coffee thing in common :)

D

Love your layout and all your cool toys you took shots of :)

Jessica

I love all the great photos you include in your layout! Great design :)

jessica*bree

Post a Comment