CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

The Color Room & Sketch Inspirations

I really should be in bed right now considering I had no more than three hours of sleep last night and all day long I was dragging but I had the weekly sketch from Sketch Inspirations sitting on my desk and a light bulb went off in my head and I knew just what pictures I wanted to do with this sketch. And to double my mileage on this one, I used the color palette over at the Color Room.
I used OLD OLD OLD Making Memories papers for this.  I'm talking like 10 years old!!  I was pretty shocked when I realized I really don't have much in the way of purple papers, even though for many, many years purple was my favorite color. In fact, as a way of saying "in your face", when I became "newly single" again I even painted my bedroom purple because my husband was always so adamant about having a gender neutral bedroom..no pastels or flowers allowed! Unfortunately I grew tired of the purple fairly quickly and its now a beige y-white color! :) Anyway, this is my take on both challenges! I am now checking out for the night! I'm over-exhausted!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment