Some weekends come and go and at the end of it I wonder just what I accomplished. Today will NOT be one of those days. Its just about Noon here in New Jersey and I've already got quite a bit accomplished. I've cleaned up the kitchen, done two loads of laundry (except for the putting away part), vacuumed the entire house, dusted in the living room, picked up my daughter from a sleepover and started and fnished one layout so far. This is using the new Maya paper from Glitz Designs. The stickers are Glitz also.
Since we can't go until John gets home from fishing, I'm going to work on a couple more challenges. This one is not going to be easy....
Here are the requirements:
1. Create a layout using a sketch from Let's Scrap.
2. Choose 2 of the following stash items that were listed in this week's question. After the name, I've listed how many you'll need to use, so you're not just using one of these items, you'll need to use the amount listed.
Buttons - Use at least 15
Flowers - Use at least 10
Chipboard - Use at least 4
Rubons - Use at least 3
Brads/eyelets - Use at least 15
Stickers(alphas not included if used in title) - Use at least 6
Ribbon - Use at least 4 different ones
Jewels - Use at least 15
3. Use at least 2 pieces of patterned paper that are at least 5 years old. If you haven't been scrapping that long, just use your oldest ones.
4. Use Alphabet Stickers in your title
5. Use 1 more additional item in your stash that is older than 5 years. Again, if you haven't been scrapping that long, use your oldest items.
Yikes!!!!!!!! Ok, I'm outta here...have a great Saturday!
Edited to Add: Well, I got right to work on the above challenge and I LOVE this page. I think I covered the requirements and then some....I used way old papers from Daisy D's, 10 flowers, 4 different ribbons, 9 brads (just couldn't get the 10th one in there and still look good!), 1 button, 1 chipboard letter, alpha stickers are Doodlebug Simply Sweet, my one additional items was the chipboard heart that originally was burgandy but I stamped it with silver ink, set it with my heat gun then misted it with Vintage Pink Glimmer Mist. Used the LS115 sketch.
Friends - Friendship quote
2 hours ago