CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

What a great Scrappy Weekend!

Well its almost over.....its late Sunday afternoon and after a morning of running errands and some shopping, I've only managed to get one layout done. This one is for a challenge over at Sketch Inspirations. You can't tell from the picture but the scallop circle really has neat shimmer to it. I used orange SMOOCH on the outside of each scallop and then gave it a mist with Harvest Orange and Irridescent Gold Glimmer Mist. The journal strips say "Susie digging in the sand at the "beach" INSIDE the Pier Mall. Atlantic City. May 2008"
I did manage to run into Michael's this morning while we were out running errands. I got a new Cricut cartridge (Walk in My Garden) which was on sale for $29.99 which I think is a pretty good deal. They had some bling on clearance for 49c so I picked up a few of those and I used a 50% off coupon to pick up a set of Martha Stewart edge punches. I saw on the counter at M's that the week of April 18 they will have a coupon on the web for 20% off your entire purchase, INCLUDING sale items. So keep an eye out for those emails!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Melissa

Looks great! I think I'll head to my M's tomorrow to see if they have Pagoda in stock.

Post a Comment