CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Wednesday!!

Sheesh its been like forever since I got anything scrappy done!!! In the past 2 weeks I have received TONS of new supplies from all the new CHA releases and have had no time to play with any of it. Yesterday after work I did organize things in my scraproom a little and plan to go home and scrap tonight! I have the weekly sketch over at Let's Scrap to get done....and I'm excited about it too....its a two pager that uses lots of smaller square pictures on the right side. PERFECT for all those Disney pictures (from TWO trips) that I haven't gotten scrapped yet. Next is the Design Team challege atso at Let's Scrap. If you have not visited Let's Scrap yet, and like sketches, you really should. They have some great sketches...at least in my opinion. I like the ever-popular PageMaps too but lately it seems like they all sorta look the same.
Next on the list (I'm being ambitious about thinking I can do this all tonight!) are a few challeges over at ACOT that I want to work on. I really like doing the challenges....even though I don't win, its fun to try and the end result is pages in my album!! Actually even if I don't get them all done tonight, at least I have a game plan and the weekend is right around the corner!

1 comments:

Debbie

Susan - thanks for the heads up on the altered challenge over at ACOT. I had submitted my layout there in the gallery, but didn't check the challenges. Went over and entered it.
Wow you have been busy. A lot of great layouts! Love the beach ones! Have become a follower so that I can keep up with your creations. Thanks again!

Post a Comment