CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Better Day!!

I really must have been burning the candle at both ends! I went to bed fairly early for me last nigh since I just couldn't come up with any great ideas for layouts. I figured I'd get up bright and early and hope that I got some inspiration back. Well that plan didn't quite pan out. When I opened my eyes and looked at the clock it said 11:25!!! YIKES!!! I jumped out of bed and asked John why he didn't wake me up. His response....he tried. Once. And he knew better than to KEEP trying! (OK, so I'm not happy when someone wakes me up...so what, I get over it!) Anyway, everyone was hungry because apparently the kitchen doesn't open until I get in there. So I made some bacon and eggs with toast and we had Sunday breakfast and little past lunchtime! John started the ribs we are having tonight to slow cook on the grill. Yum, can't wait for them to be done! And after cleaning up and getting the LAST load of laundry for the week started, I headed to my scraproom. I can't show you what I created because its one of my Design Team layouts for Let's Scrap for the week of 5-12-10. But here's a couple sneak peeks! The sketch is GREAT....make sure you check it out when that challenge goes live!!
Not sure what else I will get done today. I'm starting to feel a headache coming on....or it could be an overload of coffee!!


1 comments:

Debbie

Susan, You sound like me last night, except that I did get a layout done. Went to bed early but then couldn't fall asleep. Wasted most of the day today trying to work on a layout for the Color Room challenge plus a couple others. The layout just isn't coming together, so I have put it aside for tonight and hopefully some inspiration will come to me tomorrow. Enjoy your ribs!

Post a Comment