CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 16, 2010

Last for Tonight!

Three blog posts in one day! I guess I should try to save everything and just do one big post when I have all my scrapping for the day done. I was going to wait until the morning when the lighting would be better for photographing the layout but....well I just didn't. I really like how this one came out. These papers are by Glitz Design Distressed Couture. I used my edge distresser to rough up the edges of the papers. then inked with Distress Ink. Photo was printed in Sepia and matches almost perfectly to the floral paper...you can't see that in the photo. I also love the little UPC symbol at the bottom...its a Glitz sticker. There's a lot of metal on this page and its kinda heavy! I had to resort to my Quick Grab Tacky Glue to get them metal pieces to stay. The key is from K & Co. and the two hearts...metal and loopy iron on one...from my stash. Ball trim and eyelet snaps from stash and letters are Thickers and SEI. I'm a bit tired so I think I'll surf the blogs a bit and head to bed early...so much for scrapping all night!!



Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment