CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Asleep in 30 Seconds!


Another day, more crappy weather....and its COLD!  A week ago it hit 80 and today with the wind chill it feels like 20!  This weather is nuts!  Anyway, again it makes for a lousy day to photograph layouts.

The pictures depict a common site in our house. John, asleep on the couch...usually snoring! Now it matters not what time of day it is. If he lays down on the couch, it almost always means "Lights Out" for him!

I used three different My Minds Eye lines on this page. Its one of the things that makes them one of my favorite scrappy companies. Most of their lines still work well with their other lines. I used Life Stories for the background (I used a Tim Holtz mask and Harvest Orange glimmer mist to tie in the orange from his shirt), Quite Contrary is the argyle print and the brown/white polka dot print, and So Sophie is the graph paper on the right. I added a K&Co orange triangle border strip and some buttons and pleated twill trim. The two "dream" elements are by Tim Holtz and Brenda Walton. The sheer journaling spot is Maya Road. For the title I made some more of the faux scrabble tiles I told you about earlier this week and added mini letters by Crate Paper and a bingo chip 30 by Maya Road.

I used a sketch from March 4th from Your Scrapbook Stash and will enter it in their Sketch Challenge issued March 16. If you have never been to YSS, stop by and check them out! I have placed two rather large orders with them since December and both have been chock full of awesomeness and the personal attention to questions or concerns is outstanding! They are definately a go-to scrappy supply site!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment