CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Monochromatic Challenge


I shed a few tears working on this page. My mom has been gone since October and it feels like years. Its been a slow process but its getting easier to see a photo of her and actually create a layout with it. The last couple I have done I have included journaling about how much I miss her. I hope that in time I can start sharing her stories, rather than just how much I miss her or how sad I am.

This page was done with the ACOT Crop Monochromatic Challenge in mind. I LOVE those big teal flowers and it was the last two that I have and I have NO idea who made them. They came in a set with different shades of teal and one white with teal "scribbles' on them. I must have tossed the packaging when I first opened them over a year ago and now I have no idea who made them. I searched the entire Prima catalog hoping to find the same flowers and get them in an assortment of colors. If anyone knows the manufacturer and "model" of them please let me know!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment