CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays & ACOT Color Challenge


The one good thing that has come from Susie's broken leg is that I am forced to leave work at 2:15pm every day in order to pick her up from school. I live in a small town and we have no bus service so my kids have always walked home. I drop them off in the morning before I go to work. But I can't expect her to walk a little over a mile hobbling on crutches! Anyway, being home by 2:30ish has been nice! I've been going right into my scraproom after I get home and getting straight to work on a challenge or sketch layout. I'm not pumping out the layouts like I did last weekend and the beginning of this week when I didn't have work, but 1 layout a day is really nice! This layout is based on the sketch at Sketchy Thursdays and the greens are in answer to the March Color Challenge at ACOT. We needed to use at least three shades of green on one layout. I normally despise green and was actually going to skip over this challenge this month, but then Matt walked into my scraproom the other day mixing green crystal sprinkles into a bowl of vanilla yogurt. Top that off with the fact that his shirt was green and I had the perfect pictures for the challenge!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Darcy

love the story behind the photos!

Julie Tucker-Wolek

I love love love love this! I love love love the photos and all the GREEN!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown

Love how you incorporated all the green! Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!!

lisa

Love the green and love the dots ; )
Cool page x

Keshet

Love all the green! Thanks for joining us at ST this week:)

Post a Comment