CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Right One!


One of the March challenges at A Cherry On Top is do to a layout with a commercial jingle in the title. I was at a loss as to what to do for this one so I googled "commercial jingles" to see if anything caught my attention. One of the first ones I found was for Diet Pepsi. "The Right One". PERFECT! I have had this picture of John sitting on the shelf of my desk for at least two years now. It was taken when we were in Disney for my 40th birthday 4 years ago so its probably been there that long. There's a matching one of me but I'll use that one another time. Since it didn't smack of Disney I thought it would be a good time to get it scrapped. You will notice the Mickey Mouse paper clip at the top left....I had to bring Disney into the layout somehow! I used the sketch #147 by Amarylis Doria for Creative Scrappers. I used a lot of odds and ends on this one....the papers are all Stella Rose by My Minds Eye; Jenni Bowlin bingo card, Jillibean Soup sprout, Jolees parcel owl bird and leaves, a stick pin, May Arts leaf ribbon, EK Success edge punch, Cats Eye ink, Maya Road kraft ticket, Mickey head clip by Capture the Magic, and lettering by Crate Paper and Thickers.

It felt good to scrap today. I did something to my back on Sunday night and its been painful to sit (or lay down for that matter) for any length of time so all week long I just look in here longingly as I pass by. Today I got a nice big order from YourScrapbookStash so of course I had to play with some of my new goodies!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

D

Love your take on the challenge. Sounds like everything fell into place. Sorry you hurt your back. Glad you got to play with your new goodies though :)

jacque4u2c

I just love your take on the challenge - you did an awesome job!

Post a Comment