CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Man vs. Food - Boardwalk Style



First, I apologize for the dark picture. Its as grey as can be outside and this was the best picture I could get. I will replace it once the sun shines again here in New Jersey!

This layout was done using Sketch #148 at Creative Scrappers. The photos are a series I took on ONE day at the Wildwood Boardwalk and there's a couple more that I didn't put on the page! The journaling reads: "John starred in his own version of Man vs. Food, eating his way down the Boardwalk in Wildwood. Cheese fries, funnel cake, ice cream and two macaroons!"

I used Kraft background that I lightly misted with Patina Glimmer Mist, the circle is a piece of Little Yellow Bicycle paper and the coral scallops are by K&Co. The title letters are Prima, ticket is by My Minds Eye, "Boardwalk" sticker is by Jolee's and I added the word "style" using Crate Paper mini letters from the Portrait Collection.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment