CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Daydream Believer


I really like the new BoBunny Gabrielle line. The colors in it are so soft! I did this layout using a sketch (that Trisha made inspired by one of my older layouts! Yes, I've actually scrapped a few pages without a sketch!) at Sketch Inspirations.
 So today is my "time's up" day. I've been home with Shingles since 3/21. I go back to work tomorrow. While I won't EVER miss Shingles, I will miss my long days and nights scrapping to my heart's content! As they say, all good things must come to an end and on the good side....is just a month or so away from our Summer hours which means Friday's off! So its not ALL bad!

1 comments:

Brenda

Really pretty use of the Gabrielle line!

Post a Comment