CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Caught A Wish

 I am so bummed out that my days of endless scrapping are almost over that I wasted hours this morning poking around at different Challenge sites trying to decide what to work on today. I finally decided to jump in on some other challenges at Challenge Masters. I'm currently doing their "Chopped" challenge (like the TV food show) and thought I'd do the March Sketch challenge. I was happy to see that the sketch this month was done by my friend, Cheri, who owns Let's Scrap. I am a previous DT member there and haven't done much with her sketches in a while so it was like coming home! I also paired this with Color Combo #51 at The Color Room---another challenge site I haven't been to in quite a while!

I love these photos of my daughter.  She was almost 4 years old in these pictures.  On a trip to the dollar store she picked out a Bug Catcher set which included a net and a box to save your bugs.  It was a beautiful day, I can remember it like it was yesterday, and all the kids were outside playing so I sat on the porch with my camera.  All of a sudden Susie is charging towards me full speed ahead with something in her hand!  I was snapping pictures while at the same time terrified of what it was she had to show me!  I do NOT like bugs...no bugs...not even the cute little Ladybugs.  Eeew!!  As she got to me she squealed with such delight:  "Mommy, I caught a wish!".  I was so relieved and so excited with her.  It was sooo cute!

Papers by BoBunny and Scenic Route. I made the paperpieced Sun probably 10 years ago when I used to sell PP's on Ebay! I finally used the i-Top tool to make the orange brad. I love that thing but just wish the darn braddies weren't so expensive. Thickers, My Little Shoebox and Echo Park letters, Tim Holz tag, butterfly brad by Creative Charms, journaling spot by Doodlebug and ribbon from stash

0 comments:

Post a Comment