CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Bo Bunny Friday Sketch Challenge & Frosted Designs

I don't know how I didn't know about the challenges on the Bo Bunny blog considering they are one of my favorite paper lines and I visit the blog often. But yesterday at work I was clicking around the blog and found this sketch challenge posted on May 21. There's still a little time to get your layout in if you would like to play along too! The sketch is by Rita Shimniok. I used the BoBunny Paradise line to create my layout. Its another set of pages for my Antigua vacation album...WOO HOO!! This layout is photos from Fort Berkely. Everything on this layout is BoBunny with the exception of the twine in the buttons and the kraft cardstock which is Bazill!!




The buttons qualify this layout for the weekly challenge over at Frosted Designs.  The challenge is to use buttons on your project.  There's a total of 8 buttons on these two pages!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Debbie

Hi Susan - Great vacation layouts! Love the papers you chose. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

Barb Craft

Wow! This is a fabulous LO!! I love the way you were able to use multiple photos without it looking cluttered!! And I really like the way you included the sand dollar!! Thanks for sharing another one with us at FD!!
Barb :)

Joni Parker

I love your photos!!! And the die cut paper split over the 2 pages really ties it all together! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

Erika Hayes

Great blog.. I love the buttons The twine is a great way to tie the page together.. (no pun intended-- although it was kinda funny)

Post a Comment