CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Too much to do, no time to do it!

It happened....real life finally caught up with me and an entire three day weekend has passed with this one lonely layout completed, and its far from one of my better pages.  I seriously feel like I just have no more scrapping ideas.  I tried for a few hours on Friday morning and got nowhere except adding partially completed layouts to the pile of "I thought this was a good idea, but clearly NOT".  But I did finish this one.  Based on an upcoming sketch at Let's Scrap.  I'm completely exhausted after all the running around this weekend....I honestly feel like I've been moving non-stop since last Tuesday between baseball games, end of year school activities, Father's Day, etc.  I think I could sleep for a week straight!!!

1 comments:

Barb Craft

Susan... sweet LO!! I love the ric rac!! I also like the way you have the titles going in different directions... looks really cool!!
Barb :)

Post a Comment