CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Page Maps Challenge at Let's Scrap

Since it appears that I am in the creative mode today (not a good thing for the state of my house and the laundry that I'm pretending isn't there) I decided to have a go at the June Challenge over at Let's Scrap. Becky at PageMaps provided Cheri with an exclusive sketch for this challenge and the prize is a $20 Gift Card to A Cherry On Top which is my FAVORITE scrappy store and the home of my online gallery so I was REALLY glad to see that they are sponsoring Let's Scrap! Here's the sketch -

and here is my take on it:


More photos from Antigua. I tried to get a good photo of this but it keeps getting washed out. Its much prettier in real life! The papers are by Quick Quotes - By the Bay line. The charms I found on clearance in Michaels last summer for 19c, letter stickers are Basic Grey and the ribbon is from my stash. I seem to have lost my circle cutter (read - I didn't put it back where it belongs and now I can't find it), so all the circles were cut on the Cricut with a WHOLE LOT of trial and error on scrap paper first.

This should be it from me for a little bit. John just called and asked if we could have a "Date Night" tonight!! Dinner and a Movie...I think we will be seeing Iron Man 2. So I need to get myself presentable again. With this lousy cold, its been all I can do to just shower...never mind do my hair and put on makeup!!

EDIT:  We will not be having date night tonight afterall.  I think I've pulled every muscle in my upper abdomen from coughing and am afraid of having a coughing fit in the quiet theatre!!  Maybe tomorrow night!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Fern

This is beautiful!! I love the sketch... Will have to save it for sure!!! TFS

Betty Anne

Beautiful layout Susan. Hopefully you are feeling well enough tomorrow night to go out.

Post a Comment